Shimano Stradic FL - C3000XG
Estimated Delivery:1 - 3 days
The latest evolution in the Stradic range brings anglers into the next generation of fishing. This evolution brings with it improved casting, smoother reeling and increased durability, The Stradic outperforms all of its predecessors. For the first time in the Stradic class, the reel now features Silent Drive, Micromodule Gear II and a Long Stroke Spool for better casting distance. Durability has been further improved with increased gear strength and X-Protect water resistance.
The Stradic FL will carry forward the majority of the Shimano technologies that have made the Stradic series what they are today. The Hagane Body, Hagane Gear, X-Ship and the G Free Body have all found their place in the new series. All of these technologies help to make the Stradic a strong, durable and uncompromising reel.
The Compact 3000 sizes feature the same body design as the 2500 size, however, the reel possesses a larger line capacity making it ideal to fish both estuary and inshore environments. Weighing 225g, the Stradic FL 3000 matches perfectly with a range of rod ratings from 2-4kg to 3-6kg. Featuring 6+1 bearings, 6.1:1 gear ratio and an upgraded Cross Carbon drag system with 9kg of power.
A 4000 size is ideal for a range of estuary and inshore environments, targeting jewfish right through to snapper. Weighing in at 260g and suited to using braided line from 15lb to 20lb and is designed to match rods in the 3-6kg up to 4-8kg line class. Featuring 6+1 bearings, a 6.2:1 gear ratio and an upgraded Cross Carbon Drag system with 11kg of power.
The Compact 5000 size features the same body design as the 4000 size but with a deeper spool to provide larger line capacity and a power handle knob for targeting hard fighting species in estuary and inshore waters. Weighing 265g, the Stradic FL 5000 matches perfectly with a range of rod ratings from 4-8kg to 5-10kg using up to 30lb braid. Featuring 6+1 bearings, 6.2:1 gear ratio and an upgraded Cross Carbon drag system with 11kg of power.
- MICROMODULE II: Micromodule gear II has evolved with the most advanced tooth surface design to create the ideal gear tooth shape. This reduces noise and creates smooth reeling.
- SILENT DRIVE: From the fundamental, whole body design to the most intricate parts of the drive train, including the drive gear, wormshaft, wormshaft pin and wormshaft gear, every piece has been carefully reviewed, and the smallest clearance gaps and wobbles have been eliminated to the highest tolerances.
- X-PROTECT: By combining the internal water repellent and the labyrinth structure, it achieves performance that can repel water without losing the lightness of rotation. This features in the line roller section and the roller clutch assembly (anti-reverse). As a result, the durability of the line roller has been improved more than five times (compared to our conventional product).
- NEW HAGANE GEAR: Hagane Gear has become the cornerstone of many of Shimano’s finest spinning reels. With Shimano’s own precision cold forging technology, the new Stradic, has improved gear durability and is equipped with a newly designed Hagane gear with equivalent strength to the upper model.
- HAGANE BODY: The Hagane body is a lightweight metal body that suppresses impact under extreme loads and power loss due to deflection and twisting.
- LONG STROKE SPOOL: The long stroke spool design improves casting performance when compared to the previous model due to the improved line flow from the spool.
- G FREE BODY: G Free technology has been developed to shift the reel’s centre of gravity closer to the rod. Having the centre of gravity closer to an anglers hand position, we reduce fatigue and enhance casting distance.
- DRAG WASHER SELECTION: C3000 sizes use a higher grade 3 set cross carbon washer system with excellent wear resistance.
- AR-C SPOOL: A spool that has been lightened with Shimano’s original processing technology in order to balance the two goals of “without trouble” and “extending flight distance”. The special shape of the spool ring ensures the best line release.
Per Crank (cm)
|Weight (g)||Line Capacity
|Size||Line Capacity||Weight||Retrieve Per Crank||Bearing||Max Drag||Gear Ratio||Price & Quantity|
|6||1-400, 1.5-270, 2-200||225g||94cm||6+1||9kg||6:4:1||
|6||1-490, 1.5-320, 2-240||280g||101cm||6+1||11kg||6:2:1||
|6||1.5-400, 2-300, 3-200||295g||101cm||6+1||11kg||6:2:1||
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.