Shimano Ocea Jigger F - 1000HG
Estimated Delivery:1 - 3 days
Finally, the fall lever has found its way onto the Ocea Jigger! With the latest shape of the fall lever, anglers can now control the lever with higher precision. Fall action of jigs can be controlled more easily without having to monitor the fall speed, allowing anglers to focus on detecting bites underwater.
The handle knob has also been re-designed to be lighter and give a better grip to anglers so as to facilitate mid-deep games. Complementing the fall lever are the Infinity Drive and Micromodule Gear II to provide a smooth cranking experience.
- Boasting Shimano’s Infinity Drive technology, Ocea Jigger offers paramount cranking power by reducing friction between the pinion gear and spool shaft, greatly improving rotational torque.
- Combined with MicroModule gearing, anglers will experience unmatched gear feeling.
- X-Protect enhances durability and water resistance by utilizing a water repellent coating and a labyrinth construction to funnel water away from key wear parts.
- The adjustable, two-position, long-crank handle combined with the Spool Lock allow anglers to more safely break off snagged lures.
- The Auto-Clutch easily engages the reel out of free spool to react to quick bites, and Shimano’s Exciting Drag Sound alerts anglers when they are in jeopardy of pulling hooks or breaking off.
|Size||Line Capacity||Weight||Retrieve Per Crank||Bearing||Max Drag||Gear Ratio||Price & Quantity|
|6||2-500, 2.5-400, 3-320||430g||98cm||8+1||7kg||6:4||
|6||3-400, 4-300, 5-220||605g||117cm||8+1||10kg||6:2||
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.