Shimano Nexave - C3000HG
Estimated Delivery:1 - 3 days
The 2021 Nexave series sees some very welcome upgrades that help build upon its quality reputation with those looking for a great reel on a budget.
The specially designed angled spool lip allows the line to freely leave the spool in smaller coils with less friction to make longer and more accurate casts. This series also features Shimano's G-Free Body technology which benefits anglers with less fatigue and enhanced casting comfort by shifting the centre of gravity closer to the angler's hand.
Anglers pursuing their first fish or their next trophy will find the needed reeling performance in the Nexave series of spinning reels.
- G Free Body technology has been developed to shift the reel’s centre of gravity closer to the rod. This has been achieved by moving the worm shaft oscillation mechanism 19mm from the bottom of the reel to the top.
- By moving the centre of gravity closer to the anglers hand position, the G Free Body helps to reduce fatigue and enhance casting comfort.
- Shimano ARC Spool is a patented spool design with an angled spool lip. This design enables the line to leave the spool with less friction and in smaller coils resulting in longer more accurate casts.
- ARC spools are proven to reduce backlash and wind knots when using braid.
- The new range of Nexave reels feature Shimano's Propulsion Line Management System which makes them suitable for fishing with both mono and braided line.
Per Crank (cm)
|Weight (g)||Line Capacity
|Size||Line Capacity||Weight||Retrieve Per Crank||Bearing||Max Drag||Gear Ratio||Price & Quantity|
|6||1-400, 1.5-270, 2-200||255g||91cm||3+1||9kg||6:2:1||
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.