Okuma GT Spinning Reel (Limited Edition) - GT-400g
Estimated Delivery:1 - 3 days
- TCA™: TORSION CONTROL ARMOR® reduces twisting
- Lightweight and rigid C-40X TCA™ construction
- Multi-disc, carbon fiber drag system with Hydro Block gasket
- 7HPB + 1RB High Performance, grease packed bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- CFR: Cyclonic Flow Rotor Technology
- Screw in handle design
- Lightweight and Compact Carbon handle arm with EVA knob
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized aluminum spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- Slow oscillation system for improved line lay
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalization System
Spool DesignThe spool is designed with carbon fiber air vents that keeps air flowing throughout the reel.
Individually NumberedOnly 1,500 pieces made worldwide. Every spool is laser engraved with its one of a kind production number ranging from 1 to 1,500.
TORSION CONTROL ARMOR® (TCA™)The one-piece TCA™ design was built using Okuma C-40X carbon fiber technology and made with a double arm design. Compared to traditional single side designs, TCA™’s double arm offers higher torsion and flex resistance under heavy pressure for improved strength. This not only makes the reel lighter but also extremely rigid ensuring the internal parts stays in perfect alignment.
|Price & Quantity
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.