Jigging Master Ruby Star Jigging Rod - #5B Plus - 5'7"
Estimated Delivery:1 - 3 days
JM Ruby Star Jigging Rod
JM fishing team found a large number of long tail ruby and ruby snappers in deep water, depth ranged from 150~300meters. In order to pursue this unlimited potential of deep sea species in the mysterious super deep sea. RUBY STAR rod was born with characteristic designed to pursue this type of ultra-deep sea jigging.
1. Slightly softer tip, a ultimate solution for thin-lip species, keep the fishes always hooked-on.
2. Extremely strong and elastic weight-lightening body, the second half of the rod wrapped with nanotechnology top quality glass fiber for reinforcement.
3. Special orange coating plus bronzing logo, not only represent the specific target species, but also amplifies the energy of this invincible super deep sea jigging rod.
4. ALPS SS-316 IGMXNZG “never rust” guides, plus JM carbon fiber linear gimbal, high intensity and increased the service life.
5. “PONY LIU's “autographed”, limited supply!!
3.JM Ruby Star #5B / 6'0 , PE2.5-4.0 / Slow pitch 600g / High pitch 420g / 90 degree 17kg / 60 degree 33kg
Tip External Diameter: 3.0mm
Bottom External Ddiameter: 14.3mm
Rod Weight: 250g
4.JM Ruby Star #5B Plus / 5'7" , PE3.0-5.0 / Slow pitch 700g / High pitch 520g / 90 degree 19kg / 60 degree 35kg
Tip External Diameter: 3.2mm
Bottom External Ddiameter: 14.2mm
Rod Weight: 260g
|Size||Type||Lure Weight||Action||Rod Length||Line Max||Price & Quantity|
|5||OverHead||Slow pitch 600g / High pitch 420g||Slow pitch / High pitch||6'0||PE2.5-4.0||
|5||OverHead||Slow pitch 700g / High pitch 520g||Slow pitch / High pitch||5'7"||PE3.0-5.0||
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.