Howk Venice - Howk Venice 8-16 LB
Estimated Delivery:1 - 3 days
The Venice series has been designed for maximum enjoyment thanks to its lightweight parabolic action. It is a very versatile rod that can be used for various types of fishing (live bait fishing, trolling of surface or deep sea species as well as light drifting of fish up to 40 kg).
- Blank Toray Carbon T1K: Undoubtedly, it is one of the most powerful blanks on the market manufactured with the Japanese carbon TORAY. It is a blank with a lot of reserve of power but with flexibility in the final section to make the hard battles much more bearable.
- Fuji SiC Guides: The FUJI SiC rings are a new generation of rings able to withstand high pressures, being the strongest on the market. The inner ring is ceramic (Silicon Carbide) polished with diamond, offering better resistance and heat dissipation and greater line sensitivity avoiding line breaks.
- Power and Lightness: It is a very fun blank with a very progressive parabolic action that makes you enjoy the combat to the fullest. Thanks to its progressive action it allows us to fight with the fish in a very comfortable way but at the same time making a lot of force to tire the fish in a short time.
- Spiral Ring: Spiral ringing avoids carbon twisting during combat, making the blanks stronger and more durable, thus avoiding softening and movement of the rings for a few uses.
- Simple and Elegant Design: Design based on white, grey and blue tones that give the rod a very elegant but at the same time sporty design. It also includes details such as the HOWK logo engraved in the foam.
- Details with own stamp: Every detail matters and therefore all our rods have been designed thinking carefully in each and every one of its elements. Our logo embossed in the foam handles, makes the difference and provides the seal of distinction that characterizes all our reeds.
- Aluminum Höwk Reel Seat: Aluminum reel seat of high quality and lightness with double safety thread, designed for fishermen and the most demanding battles. The threads incorporate texture that allows to tighten the reel to the maximum avoiding twists and vibrations during combat.
- Fluted Handle:The handle is made of high density and fluted foam dark grey color, improves grip when handling the rod, repel water and does not slip as often happens with smooth ones.
- Aluminum Crosspiece: It incorporates a crosspiece for attachment to the rod holder and combat belt. In addition, the rod end section incorporates durable protection against chafing.
- Length: 6'3"
- Line rating (max): 12 to 20lb line class rated (PE 4)
|Size||Action||Rod Length||Line Max||Price & Quantity|
|3||Trolling||6'2"||12 - 20lb||
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.