Howk Little Tunny 76 - Little Tunny 76
Estimated Delivery:1 - 3 days
The Little Tunny series has been specially developed for medium spinning fishing. They are medium action rods, very light but at the same time with a very good reserve of power that allows them to work large catches with enough comfort.
- Blank Toray Carbon T1K: All blanks of the Little Tunny series are composed of the best carbon in the Toray T1K market. The Carbon disposition results in a high strength and flexibility blank with an extremely low weight.
- Fuji SIC Rings. Model MN: The Fuji SIC rings have a very hard silicon carbide ceramic. This brings us to a lower friction, so it will allow us better sets, collection, and less suffering of thread by heating as with other types of rings, ideal for fishing large fish. In addition to this, its frames are made of stainless steel, thus avoiding any type of corrosion. They are high-end rings, and therefore of high quality.
- Simple and Elegant Design: Natural design, simple and elegant, based on black and white with carbon texture in brightness at the beginning of the blank and finished in matt black in the final part. It also includes details such as the HÖWK logo embossed in the foam.
- Striated Handles: All the handles of the LITTLE TUNNY series are made of high density and fluted foam, improve grip when handling the rod, repel water and do not slip as often happens with smooth ones.
- Middle Action Rods: The first third of the rod has a lot of flexibility, helping to launch a much more pleasant and give the right movement to the lures. The first two thirds have a large reserve of power to fight with great opponents.
- Fuji Reel Seat: Graphite reel seat and stainless rings with protectors. It is one of the highest quality reel seats of the Fuji manufacturer, light but at the same time of highly contrasted resistance.
- Details with own stamp: Every detail matters and therefore all our rods have been designed thinking carefully in every one of its elements. Our logo perforated in the foam handles makes the difference and provides the seal of distinction that characterizes all our products.
- Rubber Fuji Cap: Very comfortable to support and fight average fish. It allows to easily remove the rod from the belt in case the fish gets under the boat during the fight.
- Padded Reed Covers: Covers with internal foam to protect them as much as possible during transportation.
- Length: 7'6"
- Lure Weight (g): 20 - 70
- Rod Weight (g): 285
- Line rating (max): PE 3-4
|Price & Quantity
|20g - 70g
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.