Cedros Saltwater Spinning Reel - CJ 4000H
Estimated Delivery:1 - 3 days
Cedros Spinning Reel
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system
- Multi-disc drag adjustment for more precise settings
- Rigid and corrosion resistant LITECAST® construction
- CRC: Corrosion resistant coating process
- 6HPB + 1RB corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings
- Dual anti-reverse: Quick-Set and ratchet system
- Manual bail trip function for ultimate reliability
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, High density gearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Machined aluminum, screw-in handle arm
LITECAST® Construction DesignOkuma's LITECAST® construction design is 15% lighter than former Azores reels while maintaining maximum strength and durability.
Dual Force Drag SystemDFD incorporates both surfaces of the spool to maximize high-end drag pressure, efficiency and overall smoothness. Mounted in the top of the spool and protected by the Hydro Block system is a multi-disc felt drag system that works in conjunction with a secondary drag system that is mounted under the spool. Even pressure is applied to both surfaces of the spool for maximum stability and significantly increased drag output compared to traditional single drag systems.
Gearing Stabilization DesignUltimate pinion stability for prefect main gear adjustment : super smooth gearing feeling and high durability.
Cedros Saltwater Spinning Reel
|Mono line capacity(mm)|
|CJ-4000H||5.8:1||6BB+1RB||380||90cm||15kg||0.25mm/280, 0.30/185, 0.35/130|
|CJ-5000H||5.8:1||6BB+1RB||397||95cm||15kg||0.30mm/240, 0.35/170, 0.40/125|
|Size||Price & Quantity|
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.