Black Magic EQUALIZER LIGHT HARNESS ADAPTOR
Estimated Delivery:1 - 3 days
- A quick and simple design for light tackle reels that have no lugs for your harness clips
- Just attach this adaptor around the underside of your reel, adjust the guide ring if necessary and attach harness clips for the Equalizer® harness
- Heavy duty stainless wire
- Thick plastic coat for extra protection and flexibility against rubbing
- Made in New Zealand
- Perfect for light tackle setups, giving you the edge against big fish
Getting the most from your Equalizer®
This is the correct posture to take when fish is taking line from your reel.
Note: Knees slightly bent, feet apart. Back is arched so body weight is supported correctly by the harness. Arms should have little strain, as the harness takes all the load, leaving your hands free.
This is the correct technique to lift your fish & gain line once your fish has stopped taking line.
Note: Knees are bent more than illustration 1. Back is still arched and supported by the harness but the load is increased on the harness by effectively ‘sitting’ in it. As you sit in the harness & transfer weight, your rod will lift the fish.
Rod is at its heightened position and is loaded to its full potential. Once you have lifted the fish, wind on line while you lower your rod and then repeat. At all stages you should have the rod slightly bent, thus keeping a constant pressure on the fish.
|Size||Price & Quantity|
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.