Yasi Al Yasat Slow Jigging Rod - 600 YS-SJ
Estimated Delivery:1 - 3 days
The Al-Yasat slow jigging series is a rod, specially designed for Slow Jigging to match the regional way of fishing style. It is particularly effective for slow pitch and long fall jerks.
They are rods based on simplicity, but they have the unique ability to enable metal jigs to move sideways with extremely short strokes, due to their highly elastic blank, either with fast, or slow retrieve.
The blank has been designed to achieve high levels of elasticity, sensitivity but also strength, hence no predator is an easy match for them.
- Target: Grouper, Trevally, Bottom Fish
- Field: Overhead vertical light jigging
- Lure: Jig 20 - 60 g, Slow Jigs, Jig Heads, Vibration Cranks.
- Effective for every kind of fish
- Effective for fishing in various areas; from bay area to open sea
- Cover up to approx. 45 m depth with maximum 60 g jig
- Reel Model: Over head
- Fuji SIC K Guide
- Fuji PTS Reel Seat
- EVA Handle
|Size||Lure Weight||Action||Rod Length||Line Max||Price & Quantity|
|4||MAX 60g||Slow||6'||PE 0.6/1||
|4||MAX 100g||Slow||6'1"||PE 0.8/1.5||
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.